Stella was admitted to practise as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2015. She joined the firm in 2017.
Stella has been involved in various corporate and commercial matters, including initial public offerings and listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, mergers and acquisitions, loan and financing transactions and corporate restructuring. Stella has also advised listed companies in Hong Kong on a broad range of corporate finance transactions, securities regulatory compliance and corporate governance matters under the listing rules and takeovers code in Hong Kong.
- Advising Vital Mobile Holdings Limited (stock code: 6133) in its global offering and listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and advising it on corporate finance transactions, securities regulatory compliance and corporate governance matters under the listing rules in Hong Kong on an annual retainer basis. Vital Mobile Holdings Limited is one of the leading ODM smart phone suppliers in the PRC targeting overseas market.
- Advising Willas-Array Electronics (Holdings) Limited (stock code: 854), China Hengshi Foundation Company Limited (stock code: 1197) and O-Net Technologies (Group) Limited (stock code: 877) on general commercial or securities regulatory compliance matters on an annual retainer basis.
- Advising China Environmental Energy Investment Limited (stock code: 986) in its various transactions, including placing of new shares and convertible bonds and bonus issue of unlisted warrants.
- Advising GHK Hospital Limited on general commercial matters on an annual retainer basis. GHK Hospital Limited carries on the business of a private hospital in Hong Kong, namely Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital.
- Acting for a PRC-based online video platform company as purchaser in an acquisition of a film library containing over 200 films.