Stevenson, Wong & Co. is a dynamic, forward-looking, full-service law firm. We have been providing legal services to clients in Hong Kong and worldwide since 1978. Through our membership of the global legal network Interlaw and association with AllBright Law Offices, which has more than 3000 lawyers in 23 cities across China, we are able to offer our clients timely and seamless advice across all major jurisdictions.
Our award-winning teams are recognized by Asialaw Profiles, AI Leading Adviser, Asia Legal Business Hong Kong Law Award, Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific, Chambers & Partners, IFLR1000 and Legal 500.
We now invite a bilingual (English and Cantonese/Putonghua) capable and energetic team player to join our expanding practice:
Paralegal – Dispute Resolution
- Law degree or similar qualifications;
- Responsibilities include conducting research, drafting, assisting the legal team in handling court and arbitration cases;
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Mature, responsible, self-motivated, outgoing and confident;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
To apply please email to Recruit-PL@sw-hk.com or you can apply by post to The Office Manager at 39/F, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong quoting present & expected salary.
Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all materials will be discreetly destroyed.