Stevenson, Wong & Co. is a dynamic, forward-looking, full-service law firm. We have been providing legal services to clients in Hong Kong and worldwide since 1978. Through our membership of the global legal network Interlaw and association with AllBright Law Offices, which has more than 3000 lawyers in 23 cities across China, we are able to offer our clients timely and seamless advice across all major jurisdictions.
Our award-winning teams are recognized by Asialaw Profiles, AI Leading Adviser, Asia Legal Business Hong Kong Law Award, Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific, Chambers & Partners, IFLR1000 and Legal 500.
We now invite capable and energetic team players to join our expanding practice:
Corporate Finance Department – Associate
- 3 years PQE or above;
- LLB (or equivalent) or above;
- Experience in corporate finance matters (e.g., IPOs, M&As, listing compliance, pre-IPO investments), debt capital markets, fund establishment and investment, Fintech and/or other commercial work;
- Finance, accounting, computer science and/or other knowledge / skillsets are a definite plus;
- Capable to work independently.
Corporate Finance Department – Registered Foreign Lawyer
With 1 to 3 years PQE, to assist in corporate finance matters, including US and HK IPOs,
corporate M&As, listed company compliance, and cross-border transactions.
The successful candidates should:
- have a strong academic and training background;
- have a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua);
- be able to work independently with good analytical skills; and
- be able to work under pressure and as a team player.
To apply please send email to Recruit-AS@sw-hk.com or you can apply by post to The Office Manager at 39/F, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong quoting present & expected salary.
Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all materials will be discreetly destroyed.