Milly was admitted to practise as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 1998. She joined the firm in 2006.
Milly is a Partner in the Litigation, Disputes Resolution & Arbitration and Employment Department of Messrs. Stevenson, Wong & Co. She has over 20 year’s experience to advise on litigatious matters both in civil and criminal cases to the local government, foreign and PRC corporate entities or individuals, specialized in the practices of employment and commercial fraud, aviation and transport, insurance and personal injuries in Hong Kong.
Milly has expertized to advise several local airlines in aviation matters and PRC insurance companies in Hong Kong insurance matters. She is one of the co-author to the Hong Kong Chapter in Aviation Law Review (2017) and the main author of Hong Kong Chapter in ICLG’s the International Comparative Legal Guide – International Arbitration 2022.
Milly has frequently handled contentious or non-contentious employment matters with various quasi-governmental bodies and financial institutions in Hong Kong. With her previous working experiences in the government, she has assisted her clients to settle or claim back those financial losses, both in civil and criminal, as a result of the cybercrime and money laundering in relation to Hong Kong jurisdiction.
Milly has been appointed as the Chairman of Appeal Tribunals (Building Ordinance) and Adjudicator to the Registration of Persons Tribunal and currently serves as the member of the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal and the member of Transport Tribunal.
Litigation both in civil and criminal cases, including Employment, Arbitration and Construction, aviation and transport, Insurance and Personal Injuries, commercial fraud, land title disputes, Landlord and Tenant Disputes, Trusts and Probate Disputes and general commercial litigations.
• Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong – 1998
• Civil Celebrant of Marriages – 2007
• Member of Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators – 2021
• WIA of Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) – 2021
• Member of Hong Kong Insurance Law Association (AIDA) – 2021
• University of Hong Kong (LL.B., 1994)
• University of Hong Kong (PCLL, 1995)
English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Judicial Appointment / Government Appointment:
• Member of the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal
• Member of the Transport Tribunal
• Former Chairman of Appeal Tribunals (Building Ordinance)
• Former Adjudicator to the Registration of Persons Tribunal
• The Aviation Law Review (Fifth Edition) for Hong Kong Chapter Year of publication – 2017
• The International Comparative Legal Guide – International Arbitration 2022 (Hong Kong Chapter)
• Main Speaker to In-House Lawyers Training Programme organized by the Law Society of Hong Kong in “Litigation in Cybercrime”