Our firm’s Partners, Mr. Willy Cheng, Ms. Heidi Chui, Mr. Rodney Teoh, Mr. Gordon Tsang, and Senior Associate, Mr. Terence Lau have successfully passed the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA) Legal Professional Examination.
From the left: Senior Associate Mr. Terence Lau, Partners Ms. Heidi Chui, Mr. Willy Cheng, Mr. Rodney Teoh, and Mr. Gordon Tsang
- Mr. Willy Cheng – Partner | China Practice, Immigration, Litigation & Disputes Resolution, Real Estate
- Ms. Heidi Chui – Partner | Banking & Finance, Arbitration, Litigation & Disputes Resolution, Insolvency and Restructuring, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Mr. Rodney Teoh – Partner | Corporate Finance, Corporate Commercial Law, Corporate Services, China Practice, Investment Funds, Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Mr. Gordon Tsang – Partner | China Practice, Corporate Commercial Law, Corporate Services, Corporate Finance
- Mr. Terence Lau – Senior Associate | Corporate Commercial Law, Corporate Services, Corporate Finance
The Greater Bay Area (GBA) Legal Professional Examination is a liberalisation measure under the Mainland & Hong Kong Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement. Hong Kong legal practitioners with 5 or more years of post-qualification experience, can, after relevant training, passing the examination and assessment, become eligible to practise PRC law in civil and commercial legal matters (including litigation and non-litigation matters) in the 9 cities of the GBA.
Through our association with one of the largest full-service law firms in Mainland China, AllBright Law Offices, together with our team at SW, we will continue to provide our clients in the GBA with premium, efficient, and innovative legal services.