Stevenson, Wong & Co. is pleased to announce that they are the proud winner of the “Transactional Boutique Law Firm of the Year” award. On 6 September 2019, partners Ms. Heidi Chui, and Mr. Rodney Teoh attended The Macallan ALB Hong Kong Law Awards 2019 held at the JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong where, Mr. Rodney Teoh represented our firm to receive this honor and gave a speech to the audience who attended the event.
SW Partners Mr. Rodney Teoh and Ms. Heidi Chui
Stevenson, Wong & Co.’s award-winning team of leading practitioners and highly talented Corporate Finance lawyers have extensive experience in all areas of capital markets, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and representative matters.
From left to right: Mr. Gordon Tsang, Senior Associate, Mr. Terence Lau, Senior Associate, Ms. Cornelia Chu, Partner, Mr. Hank Lo, Partner and Head of Corporate Finance, Mr. Rodney Teoh, Partner, and Mr. Arron Xie, Senior Registered Foreign Lawyer
Mr. Hank Lo, Partner and Head of Corporate Finance department commented “We are very proud to receive the “Transactional Boutique Law Firm of the Year” award. I am grateful to ALB and the judges for recognizing our achievements in this area of practice. Our corporate teams have worked on several outstanding and complex cases in the past 12 months and this award is a direct result of the contribution and hard work made by the various team members.”
At the award ceremony, Stevenson, Wong & Co. was shortlisted as finalists in 12 award categories, including:
- BDO Award Matrimonial and Family Law Firm of the Year
- Civil Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Criminal Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Dispute Resolution Boutique Law Firm of the Year
- International Arbitration Law Firm of the Year
- Private Wealth Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
- Regulation and Investigations Law Firm of the Year
- Tax and Trusts Law Firm of the Year
- Transactional Boutique Law Firm of the Year
- The Macallan Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky Award Hong Kong Law Firm of the Year
- Dispute Resolution Lawyer of the Year – Heidi Chui
Asian Legal Business (ALB) is owned by Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It provides authoritative and unbiased insights to legal professionals throughout Asia-Pacific and the Middle East regions. The awards recognize the excellence and outstanding achievements of Hong Kong’s leading firms, legal practitioners and in-house teams over the past twelve months.